For all my talk about list-love, there's one list in my life that's woefully empty: my Christmas list. It's basically an empty Post-It flapping around staring covetously at my shopping list.
There's nothing I want for Christmas--at least nothing money can buy. Somehow this makes me feel like a bad daughter.
But if we're talking about things money can't buy, the list looks like this:
- Super powers.
- To catch my cat in a truly LOLcat moment.
- To bake a cake worthy of Cake Wrecks.
- For that one traffic light that always turns red as I approach to stay green.
- For the people I love to be safe and happy.
- For clowns to become extinct. Ditto mimes.
- For my pillow to constantly be cool side up.
- For someone to start publishing Dorothy Koomson's books here in the US.
- For GRRM to deliver a completed manuscript to his publisher.
- I'm not saying spiders have to become extinct, but I'd be okay with never seeing (or feeling) another one again.
What's on your Christmas (or holiday) list that money can't buy?